Required documents that need to be sent with the fully-completed application for New Service or Transferring of Service:
(Please Note: An incomplete application will delay new service from being connected)
1. Valid driver’s license, passport or state-issued Photo ID (ex. Concealed Weapons ID Card or Military ID – United States).
2. If a Matricula is going to be used you must have all of the following documents; The Matricula, Birth Certificate and another Photo ID.
3. A copy of the signed Settlement Statement from purchase or signed Lease Agreement (all listed owners or tenants are required to be on the application and provide all required documents)
4. All deposits and application fees are due when the account is establised and before service will be connected
5. Any previous outstanding balances must be paid in full before new service will be connected
How to submit required documents:
1. Fax documents to 770-918-6514
2. Email documents – firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Bring them into the office located at 958 Milstead Ave., Conyers GA 30012
4. When using fax or email, please provide the best phone number for us to reach you for payment of deposits/fees
5. All new service applications must be submitted by 4 p.m., Monday – Friday in order to have service connected the following business day