Many Rockdale County citizens spend countless hours working to make themselves and our community a better place. They often work behind the scenes or out of the limelight and seek no accolades for their work and volunteer efforts. Therefore, Chairman Oz Nesbitt, Sr. would like to honor two of these dedicated individuals with the Unsung Hero Award at his inaugural 2017 State of the County Evening Address on March 9 at 7 p.m. in Rockdale County Auditorium.
- Nominees can be of any age.
- Must be a current citizen of Rockdale County.
- Nominations must be submitted by another person. A person cannot nominate themselves. Nominations cannot be submitted anonymously.
- Nominees will be evaluated on their volunteer work in 2016.
- Nominations will only be accepted through this form by the submission deadline of Mon., Feb. 27 by 5 p.m.